- Ad-Hoc Advice - If it has anything to do with building performance, building services, energy efficiency, controls, controllability or BMS we can probably assist, or
point you in the right direction.
- Audits - Energy Audits and Surveys, Condition Reports, Asset Surveys, etc.
- Basis of Design - we have experience of defining a wide range of project types, from BMS upgrades through to specialist buildings.
- Biomass - system design, controllability, operational analysis/reports, redesign and recommendations.
- BMS & HVAC Control - design, specification, selection, analysis, reports, advice, advanced data analysis, etc.
- Building Services - design of controllable energy efficient systems, analysis of system problems and uncontrollable systems, reports, hydraulic design of boilers,
chillers, CHP systems, community and district heating schemes, etc.
- Controllability Reviews - Controllability is poorly understood and a few hours spent on an independent review can make all the difference between a building that
works and one that doesn't.
- Commissioning - development of commissioning strategies, analysis of commissioning results, witnessing, etc. Development of recommissioning and continous
commissioining strategies, etc.
- Data Analysis - analysis of data from BMS to optimise energy efficiency, check plant operation, etc.
- Reports/Expert Reports - provision of reports on technical and contractual issues associated with Building Services.
- Integration of Low Carbon Technologies - we have extensive experience of Biomass, CHP, District and Community Heating, Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Heat
Recovery, VRF, VRV, Solar, Tri-generation, etc. and their effective integration into building services.
- Problem Resolution - we are often called in to resolve issues with existing systems.
- Project Management - experience includes project management ranging from specialist research projects through to overall management of the design and construction of
specialist government buildings. We can also assist main contractors in managing M&E services.
- Variable flow systems - design and specification of systems for building services and other applications.